Flyte School: Flyte Architecture Deep Dive
Flyte is a Kubernetes-native platform built with multiple components designed to help Data Scientists and ML Engineers handle complexity on a cost-efective manner. Join this session to have a deeper look at these components and how they interact together.
- Breakdown of Flyte components, their roles and how they interact with each other
- The lifecycle of a workflow
- A live walkthrough on what all these pieces look like in a Kubernetes environment
- Become familiar with Flyte’s touchpoints on a Kubernetes environment and be prepared to support it
- Develop better troubleshooting skills by understanding the system components